Ihan ensiksi, pääsin top3:n joukkoon copic värityshaasteessa! Wooohooo! :o)
Noh, tällä kertaa kortti saanut inspiraation Simon Says Stampin haasteesta jossa aiheena lorut ja sadut. Lisäksi tuo sopii LOTV:n haasteeseen jossa oli bingoruutu, taitaapa sopia useampaankin riviin...
Hyvää alkavaa viikkoa!
With this I enter the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, that's the first time for me. Get inspired by the nursery rhymes and fairy tales this week and this is what I came up with.
I also enter the LOTV Challenge with bingo row "distressing-flowers-paper piecing".
Have a nice week!

6 kommenttia:
ihana herttainen kortti!! tosi kauniisti väritetty kuva!! =)
Oh this is adorable and so beautiful too.
luv
Debby
Lovely card chick and so pretty. The colours are gorgeous :) Thank you for joining us this week over at the LOTV and Simon Says Stamp Challenges. Hugs, Dawny x
Awe this card is absolutely gorgeous Johanna, love your colouring, papers and fabulous image. Sooo cute!
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
Your card is very sweet, I love the added tag.Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx
A beautiful card, love the image and colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time. Hugs Christine x
Lähetä kommentti