Tämän kertaisessa TOMIC haasteessa haastettiin koristelemaan lahjapussukka ja käyttämään inspiraationa kuvaa taalainmaan puuhevosesta.
Meillä kotona oli siniseksi maalattu hevonen joka piti aina saada leikkeihin mukaan hyllyltä. Siitä sitten otin nämä värit, sininen, punainen ja valkoinen. Lapsuushan siitä tuli mieleen tätä tehdessä.
This time TOMIC challenged us to decorate a gift bag and get inspired by the picture of dalahorse. When I was a child we had a dalahorse on our bookshelf that was painted blue, with red and white decoration. So I chose those colors to my work. I always wanted to play with the horse and of course this reminded me of childhood christmases. That little poem goes something like this (my translation doesn't rhyme ;o)): Like a child walk into the christmas, by the tree close your eyes. Remember the past christmases, I know you are smiling.
Inspiraatioksi - For inspiration


7 kommenttia:
So very beautiful Johanna! I love your colouring and the wonderful colours scheme and details, you've embellished it in such a gorgeous way. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week, hugs, Chris and the TOMIC Team. :)
Oh such a perfect colourmatch! A very beatiful paperbag :D.
Thanks for joning us at Tomic this week!
Hugs Lillemor
todella kauniisti koristeltu pussukka!! =)
Musta taitaa tulla ihan sun apinoija ;) Piti taas matkia sun joulutähtiäkin :D Tuossa tuo pöydällä odottaa, että saisin tehtyä siitä jotain valmistakin. Ihanasti koristeltu pussukka, täytyisikin varmaan taas kunnostautua silläkin saralla..
Really beautiful. Love the colours and the decoration.
IHANA!
Hauska haaste, jonka olet toteuttanut todella kauniisti.
Lähetä kommentti